- Very Good
- 85 guest reviews
"I stayed for a Friday and Saturday night. The receptionist are very helpful and the room was 211 which was well placed as it was away from t..."
"Stayed here last year while visiting granddaughter and enjoyed our stay. Couldn't book in on our last visit as it was full but made sure we..."
"Lovely and comfortable..."
"We stayed here on a journey back to Wiltshire. Accommodation was as expected for a Ramada hotel - clean and comfortable. Food was OK for us..."
"Met all my expectations, excellent restaurant and bar..."
About the hotel
In the Warwickshire countryside, close to historic and beautiful Warwick, Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Stratford upon Avon, the Ramada Warwick is in pretty grounds overlooking the River Avon. The Ramada Warwick is a highly stylish and modern hotel, with a great restaurant on site. The Kavi Restaurant offers a great dining experience with Indian, Italian and English cuisine.
Attractions within a short drive include Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford upon Avon; Warwick and its stunning medieval castle; beautiful Georgian buildings in Royal Leamington Spa; and Kenilworth, with its spectacular castle ruins. The hotel has extensive conference, banqueting and wedding services available. The hotel is under new management and is currently undergoing refurbishments.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/02/2015 to 29/02/2020 - Guest paying cash need to provide Photo ID & £50 refundable Deposit on arrival. Please note that the credit card used to book must be shown on arrival. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by parents. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Very clean and comfortable
I stayed for a Friday and Saturday night.
The receptionist are very helpful and the room was 211 which was well placed as it was away from the function room. There was a large party Saturday night which was quite loud. It ended about 11:30 though and didn't affect me in my room.
The bathroom was refurbished and very clean.
I had an enormous radiator and had no problem heating the room on a cold night.
The breakfast choice was good. I had the full English which was fine. I didn't eat in the restraunt. You do need a car when you stay though. It's a little too far out of town to walk.
Lovely stay, again
Stayed here last year while visiting granddaughter and enjoyed our stay.
Couldn't book in on our last visit as it was full but made sure we could get in here again this time. Lovely clean hotel and very pleasant staff. Family came to join us for a meal in the hotel while a large event was also being catered for, but this didn't affect our meal other than a slightly altered menu. Food and service was fabulous and thoroughly enjoyed by all the family.