- 23 guest reviews
"Had a lovely stay. Davina was a lovely hostess.. Will definitely stay again. Next time I hope we have the weather so we can have a proper wa..."
"Davina made us very welcome. We needed a stopover before flying from Gatwick, which is a stone's throw away, and this was lovely, home comfo..."
"Very friendly welcome with tea in the garden! Comfortable, clean room, mattress could have been a little wider, lovely pillows! Shower was p..."
"A very hospitable and affectionate lady welcomed us with tea and left us a menu for breakfast in front of our room, because of our early dep..."
"We stayed in September one night only. The fact that the room was a little tired, the on suite very small, the mattress could have been bett..."
About the hotel
Set in a 16th-century farmhouse, 5 mins from Crematorium, CAA, Trades Skills, Gatwick Station - Oldlands Bed and Breakfast serves continental and full English breakfasts (cooked to order) in the wooden-beamed dining room, which features a dark oak dining table and an inglenook fireplace. Gatwick Airport is a 5-minute drive away and free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Pet friendly hotel at no extra cost.
Free Pillows, Free parking on nights of stay, wardrobe, hairdryer, tea and coffee-making facilities and a TV are included in each room, which has traditional wooden furnishings. Crystal glasses, china crockery and silver cutlery feature on the breakfast table each morning. Guests can relax in Oldlands Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast’s sun room, which has a chair and study table. The M23 motorway is less than 10 minutes’ drive away and Crawley town centre and rail station are within 4 miles of this bed and breakfast. Gatwick Airport Rail Station is the nearest train station, with fast trains to London and Brighton every 15 minutes.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 07/02/2014 to 20/02/2023 - Check in time is from 1630-2130, check out by 10.00 latest unless alternative arrangements have been made with the business owner (late check-in procedure can be given for arrivals after 22.00) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
what a lovely place to stay
Had a lovely stay.
Davina was a lovely hostess.. Will definitely stay again. Next time I hope we have the weather so we can have a proper walkaround
Excellent welcoming B&b, million miles from anonymous hotels
Davina made us very welcome.
We needed a stopover before flying from Gatwick, which is a stone's throw away, and this was lovely, home comforts rather than an identikit, anonymous airport hotel. A great start to our trip.