This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A 7 km from the port of Ile Rousse and 15 km from the airport and the port of Calvi, with its postioin between sea and mountains, 300 meters from a sandy beach extending over 1 km, Hotel Club Pascal Paoli by its many attractions offers a great holiday rich of activities. If you like the comfort and contemplation, the Hotel Club Pascal Paoli offers: 112 rooms, most with balcony and each with bathroom with shower, toilet, telephone, hairdryer, air conditioning, safe, TV screen LCD with Canal +. Bar, TV lounge, gardens, snack bar, swimming pool (from June to August), dining room, breakfast room (buffet).
Internet corner and WIFI in the bar, lounge and outdoor terrace. Listings for tours. Free tennis day, windsurfing, table tennis, archery, volleyball, basketball, bowling, gym, sauna, steam room, swimming pool where available parasols and deck chairs. Close involvement with horse riding, scuba diving, water skiing . . . Entertainment: muscle toning, and rounois games, evening entertainment (karaoke, cabaret . . )
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Pascal Paoli in Algajola is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet