This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Experience the Colonial Motor Lodge, a charming colonial style motel situated in the heart of Gisborne, New Zealand. Offering a selection of top quality, fully equipped accommodation units, and friendly, personalised service, the Colonial Motor Lodge is the ideal escape for the leisure or corporate traveller. Colonial Motor Lodge offers a warm, relaxed atmosphere which is reflected in our 11 spacious units.
Complete with modern conveniences, these peaceful units offer a relaxing garden setting to further enhance what will be a memorable stay. Minutes to city centre, airport, hospital, Poverty Bay Golf Club, showgrounds, great surf & swimming beaches. Visit world renowned Eastwoodhill Arboretum and wineries (chardonnay capital of NZ). Gateway to the outstanding East Coast.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet