- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Very clean rooms and great night life!..."
"Centrally located in Hertford, good selection of shops & restaurant's on the door step. Extremely pleasent & helpful staff.( my husband left..."
"Good price, very kind, polite and accommodating service; had our bicycles stored out back and were moved to a room a bit further from the ba..."
"The building is locked up at night, and the only way you can get in is hope someone will be there to let you in. Your not given any key or o..."
About the hotel
Our 14-ensuite rooms have all been individually designed so that each room offers a different experience. Located on the thriving high street above our Café, restaurant, bar and weekend night club. The hotel rooms feature a collaborative array of hand-picked furniture & fixtures all chosen specifically to compliment the exclusive signature design of the Cinnabar café hotel.
The Cinnabar cafe hotel offers you a choice of bedroom categories, each delivering luxurious comfort and elegance. All rooms offer the Cinnabar cafe standard of service: equipped with deluxe beds, sumptuous Egyptian sheets and heavy cotton black out curtains and daily housekeeping to make your stay comfortable. Guests can also enjoy free Wi-Fi, Flat screen TV’s with integrated DVD players and exquisite products in every bathroom and a 24 hour reception for the extra requests. The popular bar comes to life on Friday and Saturdays, with music until the early morning. It serves a selection of wines, beers and cocktails daily and the restaurant has an informal style and serves good quality produce on its menu. Cinnabar Cafe is just half a mile from Hertford Castle and a ten minute drive to Paradise Wildlife Park. North London can be reached in 30 minutes and both Luton and Stansted Airports are a 35-minute drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 1 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Cinnabar Cafe Hotel
Very clean rooms and great night life!
Very Friendly Hotel
Centrally located in Hertford, good selection of shops & restaurant's on the door step.
Extremely pleasent & helpful staff.( my husband left his glasses behind in the room!, the hotel rang us as soon as they found them so we were able to return & pick them up. Many Thanks )
Slight negative, we were aware of the nightclub on the premises, but due to its location & reviews we wanted to stay, we requested a quitter room, the management happily obliged, Unfortunately it was still quite noisy till it's close at 2am. Then it went very quite very quickly. We would happily stay again but probably not on a Fri/Sat night especially if we had to get up early the next morning as we did on this visit.. I requested an ironing board, which was delivered promptly. Considering the breakfast is taken in the bar area that was so busy just a few hours prior, the area was spotless & clean a credit to the staff. The breakfast itself was really good, true fresh orange, cereal, choice of coffee's & a great cooked breakfast choice, the eggs I had were done to perfection, again service was excellent. Well worth a stay if visiting the area.