This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The few steps from our chandelier-lit lobby to the Haram transport you from one place of tradition to another. Whether viewing the Holy Mosque from your guestroom or sampling mouthwatering international or Saudi cuisine in one of the hotel restaurants, you are experiencing the authentic Makkah (or Mecca, as it is also known). We value your privacy, so you will not find a public mall or arcade in the lobby, just fellow guests and friendly staff.
For us, Arab hospitality is a guiding philosophy.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet