This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The spacious, comfortable and quiet rooms can accommodate up to 3 people. All of them have private bathrooms, LCD televisions and free Wi-Fi Internet connections. The hotel is just a short walk from Angoulême's old town, where you can explore the cathedral, fine arts museum and city hall.
You can also enjoy a boat ride on the Charente and see a 12th-century castle to cap your stay in the region.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Balladins Angoulême in Angoulême is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet