About the hotel
The spacious, comfortable and quiet rooms can accommodate up to 3 people. All of them have private bathrooms, LCD televisions and free Wi-Fi Internet connections. The hotel is just a short walk from Angoulême's old town, where you can explore the cathedral, fine arts museum and city hall.
You can also enjoy a boat ride on the Charente and see a 12th-century castle to cap your stay in the region.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Balladins Angoulême in Angoulême are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Not very happy with our choice .
We quite often use a Balladins and have always been satisfied but not this time. It was difficult to find - we drove past it 3 times before we spotted the very small Balladins sign. It was raining and we had to park someway from the hotel, round the back but with no back entrance. The room was clean and adequate for our needs. We asked when the restaurant opened but was told it was shut, there wasn't a bar or anywhere nearby to get a drink. We had to drive someway to find somewhere to eat and as we'd been driving all day this was annoying. The staff were friendly but there was no atmosphere to the place - we will not stay here again.