- 3 guest reviews
"Great accomadation and the breakfast was 5 star as well...."
"Excellent from star to finish apart from being charge £75 for the room and breakfast when Laterooms email insisted it was £70...."
About the hotel
A warm and friendly restaurant and bar standing proudly in the village of Surfleet at the side of the River Glen boasting log fire and ample parking. Predominantly traditional English cuisine sourced as much as possible from the locality and county of Lincolnshire. The Mermaid Inn is also a 6 bed-roomed fully modernised bed and breakfast.
The Mermaid Inn boasts a large garden area with patio and seating alongside the River Glen, there is a small play area for children and a car park. All our food is cooked to order by our two creative chefs, we offer a lunchtime service and evening service that includes tasty pub classics like our famous steak & ale pies and liver & bacon through to our weekly changed Al La Carte which encompasses the seasonal tastes and delicacies that are hard to find these days. A very well stocked bar that serves up to four real Ales, along with Adnams craft beers, three lagers including Peroni on draught and Aspalls Cider. In the summer and by request the garden can be booked and the Garden Bar gives the Inn a Mediterranean feel. Sunday Lunches are served to the table as opposed to a carvery, menus are changed weekly to reflect seasonal changes. Opening hours and details of our Special evenings that include our Tastes of Lincolnshire Nights, American Night, Italian Night, Adnams Tasting Night, Wine Tasting Nights, and Gin Tasting Nights can be found on our website www. themermaidinnsurfleet. co. uk or our Facebook page A garden menu is available on fine days. We can cater for Weddings, Christening Parties, Funerals, Gatherings, or Corporate Business Meetings Please Note Check in times is between 6. 00pm to 10pm and Check out times is at 10. 00am unless pre-arranged with the inn. The rooms are in twin or double format, we do not have a family room or fold up beds or cots. We do not have the facilities to accept dogs into the premises unless they are guide dogs as all accomodation is upstairs. The layout of the stairs means we can not have a lift to the 2nd floor. Please note the Inn is on a bed & breakfast basis with no access outwith of the Inns daily opening hours
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 18:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great accomadation and the breakfast was 5 star as well.