- 5 guest reviews
"Our stay was a total delight. Our room was the former chapel with stain glass windows overlooking the North Sea. Beautiful and comfortable b..."
"From the moment we arrived to the moment we left the staff made us feel very welcome. They were very attentive. The room was fabulous. We st..."
"We loved our stay at the tower, it was a real treat. We were going to try elsewhere to eat, but the quality of food and the service by the w..."
"Every aspect to our stay made the 9 hour car journey worth while. The accommodation, staff attentiveness, food and position were all excepti..."
"The Castle is amazing. The room, the view on the North sea, the staff, the dinner...everything was perfect. Next time we will be back for a..."
About the hotel
On Scotland's northernmost tip, sitting proudly above its own beach on the windswept rugged coast, lies Ackergill Tower - the majestic 15th-century castle hotel. Ordained with stylish tartan fabrics, antique and period furnishings, ultra-luxurious bedrooms, lavish self-catering cottages, sunken gardens, own private pub and opera house – this is a truly magical Hotel giving you a taste of the life of traditional Scottish nobility. Easily accessed from Inverness or the nearby Wick Airport, this castle is a warm and welcoming corner of isolation with 4000 acres of stunning countryside to explore.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Croquet , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our stay was a total delight.
Our room was the former chapel with stain glass windows overlooking the North Sea. Beautiful and comfortable bed. The staff was friendly and eager to please. Just a wonderful experience.
From the moment we arrived to the moment we left the staff made us feel very welcome.
They were very attentive. The room was fabulous. We stayed for the evening meal which was excellent value for money. have already recommended to friends and family. We will definitely be back.