- 6 guest reviews
"Awesome experience staying in a genuine castle located near the sea with great views. If you are looking to stay in a castle then this is fo..."
"A very comfortable stay. My only complaint was that it was very difficult to pay the bill the evening before leaving and as we had an early..."
"Our stay was a total delight. Our room was the former chapel with stain glass windows overlooking the North Sea. Beautiful and comfortable b..."
"From the moment we arrived to the moment we left the staff made us feel very welcome. They were very attentive. The room was fabulous. We st..."
"We loved our stay at the tower, it was a real treat. We were going to try elsewhere to eat, but the quality of food and the service by the w..."
About the hotel
On Scotland's northernmost tip, sitting proudly above its own beach on the windswept rugged coast, lies Ackergill Tower - the majestic 15th-century castle hotel. Ordained with stylish tartan fabrics, antique and period furnishings, ultra-luxurious bedrooms, lavish self-catering cottages, sunken gardens, own private pub and opera house – this is a truly magical Hotel giving you a taste of the life of traditional Scottish nobility. Easily accessed from Inverness or the nearby Wick Airport, this castle is a warm and welcoming corner of isolation with 4000 acres of stunning countryside to explore.
- Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Croquet, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ackergill Tower Castle
Awesome experience staying in a genuine castle located near the sea with great views.
If you are looking to stay in a castle then this is for you. Lovely rooms. Great food with friendly staff. Would highly recommend.
Ackergill Tower Castle
A very comfortable stay.
My only complaint was that it was very difficult to pay the bill the evening before leaving and as we had an early start we needed to get up half an hour earlier to ensure that there was time to settle up.