About the hotel
Promenade offers unique and spectacular views of Arno river and the Uffizi Art Gallery, just 40 mt from Ponte Vecchio and less than 5 minute walk from the most important tourist attractions: Duomo, Piazza Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti, the Boboli Gardens, the Uffizi Art Gallery and Santa Croce. All rooms, large, spacious and comfortable, have private bathroom, air conditioning ( optional ), heating, LCD TV, Internet WIFI 24/24 hours in the rooms and daily cleaning.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , Smoking allowed in public areas , Minibar in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Promenade B&B in Florence is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived 40 minutes before room was available hoping to drop off suitcase.
The BnB was in an apartment block with other apartments and businesses . I rang the bell and was told the promenade did not open till 2. My 27 year old daughter went up the three floors and was told she could only leave the small suitcase if she paid 10 euro. 10 euro for forty minutes. I paid an extra 10 euro for air conditioning. It was a disgrace . The temp in the room was 34 degrees. It did not function properly.I telephoned the landlady 4 times . She did not answer. The next day she refused to accept the aircon was inferior. We spent the night in sweltering heat. The breakfast was a voucher for a cafe across the street. It was limited to a tea, coffee and croissant. The restaurant was busy, mainly standing room only and we were told we could not sit by the window as we were voucher holders and could only sit in the corridor . The situation of the promenade was excellent but the service dreadful. There are lots of cafés around you can get a lovely breakfast , find your own.