This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hôtel du Palais, 3-star hotel, housed in an elegant eighteenth century building (former convent of the Tiercelet order) is located in the heart of the charming old city of Angouleme. Close to restaurants, banks and other businesses, it faces the Palais de Justice (law courts) from which it derives its name. This two-star hotel leaves an impression on every guest.
Recently renovated, it has been arranged and decorated with care to create a warm and friendly atmosphere. A lovely symphony of bright colours surrounds you as you enter, which contributes to your well-being. A beautiful old staircase of wood and wrought iron leads you up the three floors which house 45 rooms. Of different sizes and types, all these rooms have common characteristics: simplicity and style, elegance and comfort - conducive to relaxation and rest.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel du Palais in Angoulême is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet