This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Our Lakeland Inn Many of the original features of the Inn have been maintained, keeping that charming old world feel. You can expect to be warmed by a lovely real fire in the winter months and for those warm summer evenings and total relaxation there is a very pleasant secluded beer garden to the rear. Parking is no problem as there is a large car park situated opposite the pub.
Now part of the Robinson’s estate and serving their finest real ales of which we have a Cask Marque gold award. Very popular is their Hartley’s XB and seasonal favourites such as Dizzy Blonde, Mr Scrooge and Double Hop. A good range of lagers are offered including Carling, Carlesberg, Fosters. Our draught cider range consists of Strongbow and Stowford Press. The Inn is situated in a stunning area, ideal for walking, biking and fishing. There are several walks that start from the Inn itself, the most famous probably being Latterbarrow, the pathway is right next to the pub, what better place to enjoy a meal and a refreshing drink after that walk. Tarn Hows, Blelham Hows and Wray Castle are close by. We are just a mile from Hawkshead and close to Hill Top of Beatrix Potter fame.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet