- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"we will certainly book with you again for the value we got..."
"Hotel centrally located and has a good range of facilities for families. Rooms a bit tired but good value for money. Food service a bit slow..."
About the hotel
The Castlerosse Hotel & Holiday Homes is the perfect place to relax and enjoy it's tranquil setting and view Killarney’s Lakes and The Macgillicuddy Reeks, Ireland’s highest mountains. This Killarney hotel is on the shore of the Lower Lake within 2kms of Killarney town, which is a pleasant 25 minute walk through the Killarney National Park.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value for what we paid room was top class
we will certainly book with you again for the value we got
Hotel centrally located and has a good range of facilities for families.
Rooms a bit tired but good value for money. Food service a bit slow in bar area more staff needed. Overall would use hotel again.