- 1 guest reviews
"only stayed for one night. lovely bed and breakfast. the only thing is its quite some far out of the town centre, if u walk its about 25 min..."
About the hotel
Chris and Jo operate a friendly, family run Guest House in Weston-super-Mare, Very near to the beach (3min walk) in the popular south ward area just a 10 minute level walk from the Train Station, Coach Park, and the town centre. There you will find the Grand Pier, the Odeon Cinema, Playhouse Theatre, The Winter Gardens, Sealife Centre and Jill's Garden. Something for everyone! Algarve Guest house is a victorian villa situated on level ground .
All rooms have en-suite facilities For the comfort and safety of guests we operate a non-smoking policy throughout our B&B. We offer a safe relaxing comfortable stay beside the sea in Weston-super-mare whether this be for one night or a two week holiday. Please note we do not except same sex large groups (ie stag & hen parties )
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 19/08/2015 to 01/08/2020 - Please note a 2.5% charge is applied to all debit card payments, and a 3% charge for payment by credit cards. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
lovely b &b
only stayed for one night.
lovely bed and breakfast. the only thing is its quite some far out of the town centre, if u walk its about 25 mins to walk to Weston town centre. the bedrooms are very nice and up to standard. I've stayed in loads of b & b lately, its one of the best. keep up the good work.