This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in Camarès, in the South Aveyron. A small quiet and friendly hotel in a big raised park. 16 various rooms, from 1 to 6 persons, with practical and functional comfort.
Swimming pool, tennis, hammam / spa.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Résidence du Rougier in Camarès is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.35(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet