- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"We had 2 rooms, one was spotless. One was a bit dirty. View was awesome and it was furnished nicely. Short covered walk to MGM...."
"The Signature is a great hotel and this is our third stay. Unfortunatly, this privately owned and managed suite was starting to show its age..."
"We were treated well by the staff and the rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable...."
"The room was great. But I couldn't enjoy it good enough because I checked in about 2 am and I had to leave about 11 am. Hope I get another c..."
"The room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly. I enjoyed everything about this hotel!..."
About the hotel
Luxury Suites International at The Signature is a private, elegant retreat, located on the grounds of the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino. From the private gated entrance and lobby, to the luxurious tower suites, guests experience an intimate atmosphere, with attentive personal service, in a serene environment. The units offered for rental through Luxury Suites International at The Signature are hotel-condominium units owned by individuals.
The rental of these units is not handled by The Signature Condominiums, LLC, which is the company that manages the shared access and amenity areas of The Signature at MGM Grand property. The Signature is not responsible for the availability of the unit for check in and does not provide housekeeping, laundry, maintenance or other services for this unit. . Daily housekeeping is provided by LSI employees between 10am and 5pm daily. Please note that rates to not include the resort fee of $35. 84 per night or additional guest fees. Each guest is permitted to valet park one vehicle per suite at Signature. All other vehicles must use the complimentary self parking structure at MGM Grand. Up to 4 guests are permitted in the room. Third and fourth guests will be charged $20 USD per person per night.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/12/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note that rates do not include the resort fee of $35.84 per day. Additional Guest fees of $20 per person per day apply for occupancy over two. Both will be charged at the time of booking. The LateRooms.com rate for The Signature by Luxury Suites International in Las Vegas is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 12.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Great vegas hotel
We had 2 rooms, one was spotless.
One was a bit dirty. View was awesome and it was furnished nicely. Short covered walk to MGM.
New Year in Las Vegas
The Signature is a great hotel and this is our third stay.
Unfortunatly, this privately owned and managed suite was starting to show its age and needs a refurb. Some of the floor tiles were cracked and the carpet was worn and dirty. The towels were old and no longer soft. The TVs had intermitant faults throughout our stay and we gave up trying to get them fixed.