- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Lovely room with dual aspect sea view; gorgeous view from the wood panelled dining room too. Could hear the sea from bedroom. The coast with..."
"Lovely little hotel in an amazing spot - with a host who is friendly and so helpful...."
"Right overlooking the sea. Owners were lovely when we met them in the morning, it was just felt a bit deserted on arrival. Breakfast was goo..."
"What a view from room 1 - Lovely Sea View!..."
"perfect location, fantastic hosts and great food. lovely part of the world to explore and super comfy beds. Unfortunately we got the last ro..."
About the hotel
Situated directly on the coast of lovely Cardigan Bay, equidistant between Aberystwyth and New quay, Plas Morfa provides luxurious accommodation on Cardigan Bay, Mid Wales. Family run and friendly. .
. There are endless panoramic views north to Snowdonia and the Lleyn Peninsula and south to New-quay Head and further beyond to Pembrokeshire. All public rooms and bedrooms benefit from the glorious views of the sea and mountains. Watch the sunset from our west facing restaurant - if you're lucky you may even catch sight of the Bottle-nosed dolphins!
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/02/2016 to 30/12/2016 - Due to sudden serious illness we are not able to offer evening meals. Breakfast will be provided as normal to guests. We are operating on a bed and breakfast basis only until further notice The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room with dual aspect sea view; gorgeous view from the wood panelled dining room too.
Could hear the sea from bedroom. The coast with stoney beach is almost on the door step. Breakfast was good and pleasantly presented. Staff friendly and the proprietor was helpful with local knowledge.
Great little stay
Lovely little hotel in an amazing spot - with a host who is friendly and so helpful.