- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Right overlooking the sea. Owners were lovely when we met them in the morning, it was just felt a bit deserted on arrival. Breakfast was goo..."
"What a view from room 1 - Lovely Sea View!..."
"perfect location, fantastic hosts and great food. lovely part of the world to explore and super comfy beds. Unfortunately we got the last ro..."
"Wonderful relaxing right by the sea location with splendid views, good coastal walking and bird life galore. Really helpful and pleasant sta..."
"Perfect little hotel it only has 8 rooms we had room 1 which had perfect views of the sea and coastline we decided to have food in their res..."
About the hotel
Important update We are now operating as a purely bed and breakfast basis Situated in its own grounds directly on the coast of lovely Cardigan Bay, equidistant between Aberystwyth and New-quay, adjacent to the village of Llanon, Plas Morfa provides comfortable accommodation with a superb seashore location on Cardigan Bay, Mid Wales. Fabulous uninterrupted views across the bay. Enjoy the sun set, and fall asleep to the sound of the waves.
We are currently classified as a 4 star WTB Accommodation. Family run and friendly. . . There are endless panoramic views north to Snowdonia and the Lleyn Peninsula and south to Newquay Head and further beyond to Pembrokeshire. Our renowned a la carte restaurant serves organic fresh local produce from land and bay. All public rooms and bedrooms benefit from the glorious views of the sea and mountains. Watch the sunset from our west facing restaurant - if you're lucky you may even catch sight of the Bottle-nosed dolphins!
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/02/2016 to 30/12/2016 - Due to sudden serious illness we are not able to offer evening meals. Breakfast will be provided as normal to guests. We are operating on a bed and breakfast basis only until further notice The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
No meet and greet. Room -bland. Couldn't get windows open. Location great-owners nice at breakfast.
Right overlooking the sea.
Owners were lovely when we met them in the morning, it was just felt a bit deserted on arrival. Breakfast was good. Probably could have sorted the windows out for some fresh air if there had been someone available to ask. Would re book and go again though as these were only niggles.
What a view from room 1 - Lovely Sea View!