- 5 guest reviews
"Very friendly owners who make us very welcome. Room was very nice, clean and comfy. Would recommend this to others...."
"The location is very central very quiet and very convenient location close to the station and transport. The breakfast was very good and ple..."
"This may seem to be in a noisy place being on a through road, but the house is set back and most rooms are at the back or side and it is ver..."
"Sue & Graham are excellent hosts. They were very friendly & welcoming. The room was spacious with a shower room, plenty of storage, tea & co..."
About the hotel
Centrally located, Auplands bed & breakfast Lymington is a long established, period style Guest House on the coast but close to the beautiful New Forest. We have off road parking at the front and rear of the premises. Our B&B in Lymington is one of the most conveniently positioned in the town being just a couple of minutes level walking distance from Lymington High Street with its many local inns, restaurants, interesting shops and of course the street market on a Saturday.
You may wish to leave your car here and enjoy the area on foot. From the bottom of Lymington High Street, a cobbled hill takes you to the Lymington town quay, river front and yacht marinas and beyond there, the Solent way meanders around the sea wall through the salt marshes and nature reserves, all of which are within comfortable walking distance
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/12/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please be aware that although a credit/debit card is required to secure your reservation, payment is in cash or cheque upon arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly owners who make us very welcome.
Room was very nice, clean and comfy. Would recommend this to others.