- 8 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night in a family room, the room was lovely, clean, very pleasant and nice little touches like chocolate and variety of te..."
"We very much enjoyed our stay at No. 28 and I would recommend this B&B...."
".....lovely friendly B&B would fully recommend a stay there...."
"On our way back from Edinburgh to Essex, stayed for 1 night. Accommodation was clean and comfortable. Excellent customer service...."
"A great B & B , a beautifully decorated & well presented bedroom and bathroom , spotlessly clean . With good bedlinen and towels & Pretty vi..."
About the hotel
No. 28 has all the comforts of an exclusive hotel at a fraction of the cost. All rooms have soft towels, crisp bed linen, flat screen digital TV's and breakfast is created using only the best local produce.
We are situated in the heart of Swinton only a stones throw from the renowned Wheatsheaf Hotel, where evening meals both Al a` Carte and Bar can be booked on your behalf. The Rivers Tweed, Whiteadder and Blackadder are close by with the beautiful and wild coast of Northumberland within easy reach. The historic Border towns of Berwick Upon Tweed, Melrose, Jedburgh, Kelso, Duns and Coldstream are also on our doorstep. Lying to the North and South of Swinton sit the Cheviot's and Lammermuir's hills. Fisherman, cyclists and walker's are all welcome. Other sporting activities such as shooting, horse riding and golf are also available nearby. Our contacts are endless so we can either arrange or assist you in participating in some of these pursuits.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
lovely, welcoming bed and breakfast
We stayed for one night in a family room, the room was lovely, clean, very pleasant and nice little touches like chocolate and variety of tea and coffee.
The owner was lovely and the breakfast next morning was great, good value for money and would recommend.
We very much enjoyed our stay at No.
28 and I would recommend this B&B.