- 7 guest reviews
"We very much enjoyed our stay at No. 28 and I would recommend this B&B...."
".....lovely friendly B&B would fully recommend a stay there...."
"On our way back from Edinburgh to Essex, stayed for 1 night. Accommodation was clean and comfortable. Excellent customer service...."
"A great B & B , a beautifully decorated & well presented bedroom and bathroom , spotlessly clean . With good bedlinen and towels & Pretty vi..."
"Lovely guest house, very pleasant hosts. We were asked if we didn't mind being left alone whilst the hosts went out for the evening. It was..."
About the hotel
No. 28 has all the comforts of an exclusive hotel at a fraction of the cost. All rooms have soft towels, crisp bed linen, flat screen digital TV's and breakfast is created using only the best local produce.
We are situated in the heart of Swinton only a stones throw from the renowned Wheatsheaf Hotel, where evening meals both Al a` Carte and Bar can be booked on your behalf. The Rivers Tweed, Whiteadder and Blackadder are close by with the beautiful and wild coast of Northumberland within easy reach. The historic Border towns of Berwick Upon Tweed, Melrose, Jedburgh, Kelso, Duns and Coldstream are also on our doorstep. Lying to the North and South of Swinton sit the Cheviot's and Lammermuir's hills. Fisherman, cyclists and walker's are all welcome. Other sporting activities such as shooting, horse riding and golf are also available nearby. Our contacts are endless so we can either arrange or assist you in participating in some of these pursuits.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for No28 Bed & Breakfast Swinton in Duns are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We very much enjoyed our stay at No.
28 and I would recommend this B&B.
A great find....
.....lovely friendly B&B would fully recommend a stay there.