- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Pleasant, clean and friendly accommodation, comfy nights sleep...."
"Clean, comfortable, nice big TV - the only thing was that the bathroom didn't have a shower, just a bathtub and toilet...."
"Allenby is a lovely little bed and breakfast in Southport. It is very easy to find on a street full of accommodation providers - as well as..."
"Everything was spot on, good room, great value for money...."
"Great value for money close to town centre and promenade very clean and tidy..."
About the hotel
The Allenby is a warm and friendly guest house that has been family run for almost 50 years. It is located in the heart of Southport, ideally situated for the many attraction’s Southport has to offer, only a short walk from the sea front and the excellent shopping on the famous Lord Street. It is only a two minute walk from the Southport Theatre and Convention Centre making it ideal if you have booked one of the many shows the theatre has to offer or are attending a conference.
It is also in close proximity to many famous golf courses including, Royal Birkdale, Hillside, Southport and Ainsdale, Formby Hall, Old Links, Hurston Hall, Formby, and The Hesketh, tee times can be booked upon request. There is a large comfortable lounge, all rooms offer full central heating, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen TV’s plus free wi-fi. Most rooms are en suite, mini fridges, hairdryer, iron and ironing board are also available upon request. Free limited parking. We only accept cash on arrival. Check in is 12pm-6pm. NO CHECK IN AFTER 9PM. Continental breakfast is served in bedroom and consists of: cereal or porridge, piece of fruit, yoghurt, muffin and fruit juice. Sheila Blundell looks forward to welcoming you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 04/01/2012 to 08/01/2020 - We only accept cash on arrival check in 12pm-6pm PHONE ME IF LATER ARRIVAL NEEDED Continental breakfast is served in bedroom : cereal or porridge, piece of fruit, yoghurt, muffin and fruit juice The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant, clean and friendly accommodation, comfy nights sleep.