- 1 guest reviews
"The standard double rooms are not suitable for the older traveller. Beds are very low and bath/ shower has high sides; these rooms are on to..."
About the hotel
An independent hotel with the cozy atmosphere and friendly . . .
A location in the heart of Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, 2min walk to the covered market, the beach and casinos . . . A beautiful sunny room to accommodate you in the morning for breakfast and evening meals . . . Comfortable rooms with flat screen TV, safe, towels and toiletries. A young and dynamic team at your disposal to make you feel at the Hotel Jules at home. 11 rooms for more privacy and personalized service . . . Seating area to take the way you want . . . Relaxing, reading, tea, coffee, the choice is yours . . .
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Jules in Le Touquet is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.90(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
The standard double rooms are not suitable for the older traveller.
Beds are very low and bath/ shower has high sides; these rooms are on top floor (no lift). Beware of parking charges of at least 10 euros a day which needs to be added to cost of room really. No staff available after 8pm at night and very little English spoken.