- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"I stayed here recently with my partner for an overnight stay as we were going to the theatre in Wolverhampton. The hotel was very clean and..."
"The only comment was that the bar needs to see the wallet the key card came in and without it we couldn't buy a drink at the bar in the even..."
"Very nice hotel. Staff were very friendly. Also breakfast was good...."
"lovely friendly staff and good spa facilities...great value stay..."
"Fantastic and friendly staff in hotel, restaurant and spa. Expectations and requests all met...."
About the hotel
Set In 5 acres of peaceful grounds, 3 miles from Wolverhampton city centre, this beautifully preserved Georgian mansion offers refurbished bedrooms, free parking, free Wifi, two onsite restaurants and superb leisure facilities, including an indoor pool. The Ramada Park Hall Hotel and Spa Wolverhampton has a fabulous on-site health club and spa, with an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, outdoor hot tub, and a fully equipped gym with cardiovascular and resistance equipment. The Health Club also includes beauty treatment rooms offering Elemis facials and body treatments and also a nail bar.
There is a bar, terrace area and beautiful landscaped gardens, as well as 2 great restaurants. Anju’s offers a contemporary Indian-fusion menu and the Orangery which offers traditional English dishes, popular Mediterranean options and afternoon tea. Inside the hotels carefully preserved, grade II listed exterior, all the refurbished bedrooms are stylish and contemporary with a relaxing feel. The World Heritage site at Ironbridge, Birmingham, Cadbury World and the Black Country Living Museum are all within 30 minutes’ drive of the hotel. The hotel is only three miles away from the centre of Wolverhampton, a thriving commercial and university city. With easy access to the M54, M5 and M6 motorways, consider this as an ideal venue for conferences, weddings or other celebrations, or as a base for business travellers and for exploring the Black Country and the West Midlands. Our friendly and experienced staff will be on hand to help with every detail of your visit, whether your stay is for business or pleasure, so relax, unwind, and leave the rest to us.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/04/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Please note refurbishment work has commenced .Disruption is kept to a minimum Our Health Club is for Adults Only this includes the pool area. Due to safety reasons under 18 yr olds are not permitted The LateRooms.com rates for Ramada Park Hall Hotel in Wolverhampton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely overnight stay, great value for money.
I stayed here recently with my partner for an overnight stay as we were going to the theatre in Wolverhampton.
The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. The room was a little on the small side but was nicely decorated and had all the commodities I would expect in the hotel. The real special aspect of this hotel is the onsite health club and spa. Me and my partner used the pool, sauna, steam room and outside hot tub twice during our stay. The atmosphere was so relaxing and made you feel like you were a Million miles away from the stresses of everyday life. Without the health club this hotel would be rather average for the price, but with it the hotel is great value for money. The only let down for us during our stay were the prices and quality of drinks from the hotel bar. It cost £15.90 for two large glasses of wine and it was of poor standard. That said we would definitely stay again.
The only comment was that the bar needs to see the wallet the key card came in and without it we couldn't buy a drink at the bar in the evening.