About the hotel
Al Centro Storico is a welcoming property in the heart of Rome, between two of the basilicas of Santa Maria Maggiore and St. John in Lateran. All rooms offer air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
Al Centro Storico Di Roma is a 5-minute walk from the Coliseum and the Roman Forum. The immediate surroundings are full of typical Roman restaurants and bars. The reception is open 24 hours a day. This family-run property is entirely non-smoking.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for AL CENTRO STORICO DI ROMA in Rome are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed for 5 nights and every morning we we're woken up by somebody, the rooms are to close together its more of a hostel then hotel.pics look nice but its not the greatest to be honest.breakfast was abit of cake(biscotti) was very poor.owners we're asian but friendly enough.better to go else where.