- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Friendly staff very cheerful large hotel with good food..."
"The hotel needs to be updated, décor and carpets...."
"Very clean lovely hotel...."
"Great Hotel helpful staff good food and good location for our needs...."
"Photo's give better impression of the place than it is - it needs redecorating in a number of areas. It needs a few modern touches too, e.g...."
About the hotel
The Jacobean Hotel offers home from home comfort just 1. 5 miles from Coventry town Centre. Originally a 17th century Jacobean farmhouse, the hotel has been sympathetically restored and refurbished to combine original character with modern facilities.
This traditional property offers free car parking & free wifi access throughout the hotel. Set in a semi-rural location in the Heart of England and within easy reach to all Midland motorway networks and rail links, The Jacobean Hotel is ideally situated for "business and pleasure".
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff very cheerful large hotel with good food
The Jacobean Hotel (former Brooklands Grange Hotel)
The hotel needs to be updated, décor and carpets.