- 76 guest reviews
"Allowed access to room early so we could get changed for an afternoon wedding. Comfy bed, good shower, great breakfast. Exactly what was req..."
"We were made to feel very welcome right from the start, customer service was excellant...."
"An easy five-mile drive to the ferry terminal made this an ideal stop-over. Our room was warm, comfortable and well equipped. Food was serve..."
"Nice warm welcome from John, pub has great friendly atmosphere but unfortunately after 9 hours in traffic I was too tired to eat or even dow..."
"Great little pup/hotel, staff very attentive and friendly with great service. Food was excellent, no complaints at all, would recommend to a..."
About the hotel
The Five Bells is a recently renovated traditional village pub set in the heart of rural Ringwould, which is a five minutes’ drive from the Port of Dover and Deal. Offering free Wi-Fi in all public areas, an atmospheric restaurant with a traditional menu, and a fully stocked bar. Our main menu is available Monday to Saturday.
With a Sunday Roast served every week, offering a choice of local meats and a range of seasonal vegetables. Important information There is plenty of on-street parking available outside The Five Bells. When booking, please provide names of all the guests staying. Please be aware that the deposit charged on the day of booking is non-refundable. This will be deducted from the total costs. The remaining balance must be paid upon departure. Our restaurant is open from 18:00 to 21:00 each day. Sunday Roast is available from noon until 15:00. For more information on The Five Bells including our menus, please visit our main website – www. fivebellsringwould. co. uk
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Five Bells in Deal are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Over night stay
Allowed access to room early so we could get changed for an afternoon wedding.
Comfy bed, good shower, great breakfast. Exactly what was required by us. It was a suite so had a sitting room and a small kitchen as well and could be a base for a family too.
We were made to feel very welcome right from the start, customer service was excellant.