- 2 guest reviews
"Excellent location on the river in Clisson. The staff were friendly. We had a room overlooking the river and castle, impressive. Food good...."
"Stayed here for just one night. The hotel is ideally situated for exploring Clisson on foot. Reception was welcoming and helpful throughout...."
About the hotel
Recently built in a magical Italian style location, in the heart of Clisson, the hotel gives you a breathtaking view over the medieval Clisson castle and the river Sèvres. At the meeting point of Loire Atlantique, Anjou and Vendée, you will be able to discover the jewels of Nantes’ vineyards in a romantic landscape. Our team wishes you a pleasant time and will do its best to make your stay unforgettable
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Best Western Villa Saint Antoine in Clisson are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent location on the river in Clisson.
The staff were friendly. We had a room overlooking the river and castle, impressive. Food good.
Great place to stay.
Stayed here for just one night.
The hotel is ideally situated for exploring Clisson on foot. Reception was welcoming and helpful throughout. The room was good. We didn't eat in the hotel, so cannot comment on the food. We will stay here again if we revisit Clisson.