- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Excellent location on the river in Clisson. The staff were friendly. We had a room overlooking the river and castle, impressive. Food good...."
About the hotel
Recently built in a magical Italian style location, in the heart of Clisson, the hotel gives you a breathtaking view over the medieval Clisson castle and the river Sèvres. At the meeting point of Loire Atlantique, Anjou and Vendée, you will be able to discover the jewels of Nantes’ vineyards in a romantic landscape. Our team wishes you a pleasant time and will do its best to make your stay unforgettable
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent location on the river in Clisson.
The staff were friendly. We had a room overlooking the river and castle, impressive. Food good.