- 41 guest reviews
"A very friendly hotel. Staff were very helpful and even printed out map details for us so that we could walk to the ITV Studio . Not far fro..."
"My girlfriend and I stayed for one night on weekend, and it was a brilliant hotel. Lovely rooms and staff were friendly and professional. H..."
"Perfect service, location and room. Very friendly and efficient staff. Lovely relaxed and quiet atmosphere. A great night's sleep and luxuri..."
"Everything was perfect, cannot recommend enough...."
"Can't fault anything at this hotel - it's impressive outside and in, the room is large, spacious, well planned and full of nice touches. The..."
About the hotel
A luxury 4 star hotel, located in the central historic Temple area close to the City of London’s financial and legal districts, as well as theatreland in the West End. The hotel features: bar, restaurant, gym, Club Lounge and courtyard. The 184 stylish bedrooms range from City Rooms to Suites, featuring free Wi-Fi and local calls; luxury toiletries by Elemis or Bvlgari; widescreen LED TVs with Sky Sports; Bose SoundDocks for MP3 players along with 24 hour room service.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Apex Temple Court Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
A great stay
A very friendly hotel.
Staff were very helpful and even printed out map details for us so that we could walk to the ITV Studio . Not far from Blackfriars tube station.
Great hotel, lovely rooms and professional staff
My girlfriend and I stayed for one night on weekend, and it was a brilliant hotel.
Lovely rooms and staff were friendly and professional. Highly recommended