- Very Good
- 113 guest reviews
"Mattress was very lumpy and too soft so woke up with a bad back. No good if you have any back problems. The curtains were very thin and didn..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Great location for Central London everything was conveniently close so taxis weren't that expensive. All the st..."
"great place to stay..."
"Our stay here was fantastic. Staff were friendly and helpful; the room service was quick and everything we needed was provided, even a minia..."
About the hotel
Located minutes from Buckingham Palace and easy walking distance from some of London’s most famous attractions, including Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and The Houses of parliament; St James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London is perfectly positioned for all business and leisure needs. Spread across five of the eight townhouses, St James' Court, A Taj Hotel, London is renowned for its supremely comfortable accommodation, excellent service, and extensive meeting and event facilities. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available to all guests.
The hotel proudly hosts three separate restaurants and two bars. Amongst them is the Michelin starred Quilon, where Head Chef, Sriram Aylur, has brought south-west coastal Indian cuisine from the villages of Kerala to the heart of Westminster. The Bistro 51 menu is a range of international classics and Bank Westminster offers a modern British fusion menu. The Hamptons Bar is perfect for cocktails, light snacks and afternoon tea. In the warmer months London’s most hidden gem, the Courtyard at 51, emerges from its winter slumber. With the world’s longest Shakespearean frieze and beautiful Victorian fountain, it is the perfect place to sip cocktails, champagne and host events. There is easy access to the rest of London, with St. James’s Park tube stop and Victoria station both just a short walk from the hotel. For those who are driving, an NCP is just minutes away and we do offer a valet parking service.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/03/2014 - Formerly Crowne Plaza London St James - Now a part of Taj Hotels. The LateRooms.com rates for St. James' Court Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Mattress was very lumpy and too soft so woke up with a bad back.
No good if you have any back problems. The curtains were very thin and didn't cover the window properly so light came in easily. Woken up at 7ish by lorries outside and bottles being emptied into bins. Lots of noise from lorries for around half an hour. Didn't sleep well at all.