- 2 guest reviews
"We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Woodstock Guest House. It was one of the cleanest and well appointed Guest Houses we've even been in...."
"Owners very welcoming and friendly, great breakfast with fresh fruit...."
About the hotel
Woodstock House is a beautiful and carefully maintained Edwardian Town House built in 1910 for the Retirement of George Arbuthnot, the Vicar of Holy Trinity Church. Denis and Jackie offer very comfortable accommodation with excellent full English breakfast. Our guest house is located in the centre of Stratford upon Avon and we have private, secure on-site parking so you can leave your car with confidence.
A pleasant 10 minute walk will take you into the town centre and on to the Royal Shakespeare Theatres as well as the houses of the Shakespeare's Birthplace Trust. Stratford is also the home of the world renowned Shakespeare Institute, one of the for most centres for Shakespearean study in the world. Each of our rooms is decorated using a homely touch. All 5 rooms are en-suite with complimentary Tea/Coffee, remote-controlled colour T. V. and hair dryer, WiFi is also available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Woodstock Guest House Review
We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Woodstock Guest House.
It was one of the cleanest and well appointed Guest Houses we've even been in. The welcome, attention and help by Jackie and Denis was excellent. We'll be going again without doubt.
Owners very welcoming and friendly, great breakfast with fresh fruit.