- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"Only a very brief stay but very happy with the accommodation and all service received...."
"One of the better hotels I've stayed at. Service was great, the room was exceptional & the shower was the highlight of the hotel. The room s..."
"Very happy with my stay at hotel la tour..."
"Good value for money (at the rate I paid). All you need for a comfortable business stay right near the bull ring, new street. Very modern wi..."
"Excellent modern spacious and pleasant atmosphere..."
About the hotel
The 4-star Hotel La Tour Birmingham is just a 5-minute walk from the Bullring Shopping Centre. It serves modern food in its stylish restaurant. Bespoke cocktails are made by expert mixologists in the bar and there is also an on-site fitness center.
Birmingham New Street Rail Station is 10 minutes' walk from Hotel La Tour and the Hippodrome Theatre is less than 15 minutes' walk away. Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery are within 20 minutes' walk. The M6 motorway can be reached after a 5-minute drive. Guests can watch their meal being cooked as the restaurant kitchen is open-plan. Magazines and books are provided in the café to enjoy with a hot drink or snack. There is also free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel. Play your own music using the media hub, which connects to laptops, iPod/mp3 players and smart phones within each contemporary room. Rooms also have a flat-screen TV and an en-suite bathroom with a hairdryer. 6 or more rooms are considered as a group and different cancellation policies will apply. we will pre-authorise a card on check in or request a cash deposit if guests do not want to leave a card. We have limited on-site parking on a first come, first served basis which is charged at £10 per night. Alternatively, we have an agreement with Selfridges Moor St car park which would be £5 per night.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/12/2014 to 31/12/2023 - A credit or debit card or £200 refundable deposit is required upon check in. bookings of 6 rooms or more are subject to different terms and conditions as these are considered as group The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel La Tour
Only a very brief stay but very happy with the accommodation and all service received.
Hotel La Tour
One of the better hotels I've stayed at.
Service was great, the room was exceptional & the shower was the highlight of the hotel. The room service menu was sub-standard plus there was no mini-fridge in the room. Thoroughly enjoyed the hotel, nonetheless.