This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hôtel Emma Calvé is an old house from the XIX th cenury, with a very peculiar atmospher, with wooden wall panels and paintings, which will surely charm you. The summer, a charming flowery patio will allow you to rest in a very quiet place. You will meet the very famous XIXth century opera singer Emma Calvé who lived in this house at the end of her life.
And Florence will give you very good adresses for diner , and will advise you about the best places to visit !!!!
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Emma Calvé in Millau is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet