This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Costa del Sole Residence is the group of apartments on the coast of the crystal-clear sea at the Gulf of Catania, near the highest volcano of Europe, Etna. It's only 10 min from the Airport of Catania and 20 min by car from Catania City. You can visit the historical and cultural wonders that you will find only in Sicily.
Costa del Sole Residence offers for accommodation 13 completely restored two and three-roomed apartments with all comfort. You will find all the things needed to derive the maximum pleasure and enjoy the wonderful relaxing sea and the magnificent sun 365 days a year. Comfortable apartments of new construction are equipped with all things necessary for residing, are complete with kitchen for cooking, accessories and WC (shower, bidet, hairdryer).
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Costa del Sole in Catania is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet