- 1 guest reviews
"Just had a lovely break at the Theatrino in Prague, the room was great nice and clean, bathroom spotless, shower over bath nice and hot. Sta..."
About the hotel
Design hotel THEATRINO is located in the city centre, in a quiet residential area of Prague 3. The historical centre of Prague can be reached easily by public transportation or on foot. There is a tram station only 2 minutes away from the hotel and to reach the nearest metro station is a ten-minute walk.
In the vicinity of the hotel you will find a number of shops and restaurants, fashionable shopping mall Flora as well as the New Žižkov Cemetery, where Franz Kafka, the world-famous writer, is buried. Don’t miss the unique view of Prague from the near Žižkov TV tower either from its restaurant (66 m) or the observation deck (93m). The hotel resides in a beautiful Art-Nouveau building with a large theatre and a conference hall. It was opened in 2000 after an extensive renovation based on the design of Austrian architect and painter Harald Schreiber. The hotel offers 73 rooms equipped with design furniture, bathroom (shower or bath tub, WC), toiletries, minibar, satellite and Pay TV, direct dial telephone, hair-dryer, free WiFi connection and a safe deposit. The reception is opened 24 hours a day and offers the hotel guests drinks, exchange services, sightseeing tours, trips, taxi, laundry and other services. Conference events can be held in a conference room for 250 persons and a lounge for 35 persons. Technical equipment and catering services are available. Hotel guests can relax in the hotel wellness centre with a Finnish sauna and a steam sauna (extra cost). PC with Internet connection and WiFi are available in the lobby. Rich warm buffet breakfast is included in the price. Our friendly and cooperative staff is at your disposal at any time and will help you with any requests you might have. Parking is possible in a public garage or on a parking lot near the hotel.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Just had a lovely break at the Theatrino in Prague, the room was great nice and clean, bathroom spotless, shower over bath nice and hot.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, breakfast was a huge choice of cold buffet and some warm bits like sausage and eggs. Tram stop 1 min away where you can get anywhere in the city very quickly, all in all a great trip would definitely return. Only downside for me was the double bed was actually 2 singles together but that seems to be the norm in a lot of hotels.