- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Great hotel clean room staff were great very helpful as went to see banksy event and had to print my tickets off at the hotel reception whic..."
"Excellent staff , brilliant location and views and delicious breakfast..."
"Only thing cooked breakfast was tiny more like a kids meal...."
"The hotel was in a perfect location convenient for the town. Staff very friendly and efficient. We had an upgrade to a superior room with fa..."
"Staff were brilliant but hotel rooms need a lot of upgrading...."
About the hotel
The Grand Atlantic Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in Weston Super Mare, a truly iconic Victorian hotel with turrets, towers and stunning views across the sea. A stone's throw away from the sandy beach and a short stroll from the town centre the hotel has maintained its charm and character. It boasts an elegant reception and lounge area and also offers a restaurant and bar overlooking the seafront.
Full English Breakfast served in the Restaurant from 8. 00am (Continental Breakfasts are offered at earlier times) With 71 rooms all with en suite bathrooms, sea view rooms are available at a supplement and a recently refurbished restaurant with picturesque views across the sea and complimentary Wi-Fi in public lounges and ample onsite car parking free of charge. Suitable for families and couples, The Grand Atlantic Hotel is the perfect location for hotel breaks in Weston Super Mare.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Helpful friendly staff
Great hotel clean room staff were great very helpful as went to see banksy event and had to print my tickets off at the hotel reception which the staff were more than willing to help with.
Breakfast was great also!.
Only thing this hotel has going for it, is the location
Desperately needs decor updating, room was like sleepng in a sauna.
Breakfast was poor