- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"We had a wonderful time in Symonds Yat soaking up the views around the river. Beautiful walks and amazingly great weather for Jan, topped of..."
"We stayed at The Old Court for seven nights. We were lucky enough to be offered an upgrade which was appreciated. The bed was very comfortab..."
"Staff --------- Very attentive and pleasant. I was unwell during the stay and the desk staff went out of their way to recommend various opti..."
"This was a nice place to stay for a weekend break, the staff were very helpful giving directions and advice for places to eat and walking. O..."
"We stay in hotels frequently on mini-breaks both here and abroad. This hotel is excellent, clean, great staff, beautiful gardens and locatio..."
About the hotel
The Old Court is an Elizabethan Manor House which was converted into a hotel in the late 1960s. The hotel is set in the Lower Wye Valley within the ANOB. The setting is perfect for all country pursuits from a gentle stroll along the River Wye to more energetic Canoeing or moresedate Fishing and Shooting.
We are perfectly located for exploring the Brecon Beacons, Malvern Hills, Wye Valley and Cotswolds. Bristol, Cheltenham and Cardiff are all also on the doorstep if in need of some retail therapy! The hotel has a spacious garden where you can sit on the Patio and drink coffee or hide away at the back of the garden behind the beds and shrubs. The hotel has a fabulous Tudor Dining Room which is candlelit each evening served hearty a la carte food. It also boasts the busy Cotswold Bar with a more informal menu but with the same hearty value behind the dishes.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Old Court Hotel & Suites in Ross on Wye are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
We had a wonderful time in Symonds Yat soaking up the views around the river.
Beautiful walks and amazingly great weather for Jan, topped off by the wonderful service at the Old Court Hotel. The food was great, accompanied by a very helpful and friendly staff. Thanks to all at the hotel for making our stay a good one. Martin and Tina Dunne.
The staff were very helpful and accommodating even in a power cut.