- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"My mother and I stayed at the Botany to attend a family funeral. The Hotel had recently been refurbished to a high standard. We found the de..."
"I would recommend this hotel...."
"been hear before and will be back next time I am in the area, (great place to stay)..."
"The hotel is in the most wonderful location, right on the cliff top above Botany Bay. Beautifully redecorated, everything looked and was spl..."
"We were very pleased. Lovely room. 503. Great view. Shower not so good. Position of shower head making it not practicle who doesnt want to g..."
About the hotel
The Botany Bay is situated right on the cliff above Kents best beach. Superb views out over the sea and wind farm. Perfect for a business location close to the Kent coast, ideal for a stress free weekend break and a superb base for a golfing holiday.
The hotel is adjacent to the famous North Foreland Golf Club and just a few miles away from the Open Championship[ courses of Princes and Royal St George.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Botany Bay Hotel in BROADSTAIRS are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Botany Bay Hotel
My mother and I stayed at the Botany to attend a family funeral.
The Hotel had recently been refurbished to a high standard. We found the decor throughout delightful and the proximity to the sea with sea views great. Staff were friendly and on the ball. Breakfast was good and the service was efficient. At £60 per night for a single room it was definitely good value. Will stay again.
Bottany Bay Hotel, not all it seems.
I'm sure I booked a double, though found ourselves in a twin.
Room seemed ok.. Until the next morning. The floors are made of papier mache and the family in the room above seemed to want to come through them. That spoilt the whole night.
The shower also didn't work properly- lukewarm at best.