- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We loved the room, the hotel was tastefully decorated throughout, staff were helpful and knowledgeable but our main reason for choosing this..."
"We had room with sea view and balcony room was lovely size clean and nicely decorated staff were very friendly the young girl on reception w..."
"Very friendly staff food very nice and good value room very clean and spacious with a lovely view had a very enjoyable stay...."
"Lovely hotel in a lovely location . Good for all year round..."
"Small double room but other than that very clean and newly decorated...."
About the hotel
The Botany Bay is situated right on the cliff above Kents best beach. Superb views out over the sea and wind farm. Perfect for a business location close to the Kent coast, ideal for a stress free weekend break and a superb base for a golfing holiday.
The hotel is adjacent to the famous North Foreland Golf Club and just a few miles away from the Open Championship[ courses of Princes and Royal St George. We are able to accommodate pets in a small number of rooms, please contact us directly to enquire if these are available, otherwise we may not be able to accommodate you.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Impressive hotel, beautiful decor in a quiet location
We loved the room, the hotel was tastefully decorated throughout, staff were helpful and knowledgeable but our main reason for choosing this hotel was its quiet location with some great views
Breakfast was lovely great choice
We had room with sea view and balcony room was lovely size clean and nicely decorated staff were very friendly the young girl on reception was very helpful helping me set up wifi etc hotel is decorated lovely with nice local pictures around hotel lovely and peacefull area 😍