- Very Good
- 50 guest reviews
"Staff friendly and helpful. Room clean and breakfast good. Upgraded to double having booked single. Minimal on site parking but free on road..."
"Good value for money..."
"Our room was average size but well organised and freshly presented. The staff were very helpful and arranged for our laundry to be done for..."
"Great small hotel on Osborne Road with friendly staff, very clean room, great facilities and in my opinion extremely reasonable price...."
"i booked the hotel for me and my two friends for a night out because it was very cheap I was thinking I was gunna get just a standed room an..."
About the hotel
A leafy suburb of Newcastle, Jesmond is directly connected to the airport, train station & city centre from West Jesmond Metro station which is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. Our contemporary rooms are all fitted with 32" LCD TV's, free Wifi and modern en-suite wet rooms. Knowledgeable staff will help you with your plans, what ever the reason for your visit.
Just call and see what we can do for you!
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Newcastle Jesmond Hotel
Staff friendly and helpful.
Room clean and breakfast good. Upgraded to double having booked single. Minimal on site parking but free on road parking a couple of minutes walk away. Stay spoilt by inconsiderate guests in adjoining room putting TV on at 2 am, loud volume .Reception did get them to turn it down but even talking came through walls, so take ear plugs for good nights sleep.
Good value for money
Good value for money