- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The staff showed the usual geordie hospitality, and were really helpful. The room was clean and had everythi..."
"The customer service was excellent, the receptionist was polite and friendly, the room was very clean ideal for our stay, the only 1 thing I..."
"Staff friendly and helpful. Room clean and breakfast good. Upgraded to double having booked single. Minimal on site parking but free on road..."
"Good value for money..."
"Our room was average size but well organised and freshly presented. The staff were very helpful and arranged for our laundry to be done for..."
About the hotel
A leafy suburb of Newcastle, Jesmond is directly connected to the airport, train station & city centre from West Jesmond Metro station which is a 5 minute walk from the hotel. Our contemporary rooms are all fitted with 32" LCD TV's, free Wifi and modern en-suite wet rooms. Knowledgeable staff will help you with your plans, what ever the reason for your visit.
Just call and see what we can do for you!
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Very good value for money and very comfortable
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel.
The staff showed the usual geordie hospitality, and were really helpful. The room was clean and had everything that is needed for a business stay.
Newcastle Jesmond Hotel
The customer service was excellent, the receptionist was polite and friendly, the room was very clean ideal for our stay, the only 1 thing I would say is have a few more hot choice of selection for breakfast but this is just me being greedy wanting a full English.
this is not a major issue as we were very happy with out stay the staff are very welcoming!