About the hotel
Claudia in Campo de' Fiori is located right in the center of Rome, near the Jewish ghetto and the Tiber Island. It is just 10 min. walk from the Pantheon, ancient ruins, roman forum and Trevi fountain, 15 min.
from the colosseum, 20 to Vatican city and a 10 min. walk to the famous Trastavere area for authentic Italian cuisine. Upon arrival, our friendly staff will give you a brief orientation of Rome, arm you with a map, and answer any questions you have about what to see and what to do, then you'll be out exploring Rome in no time. Each room comes with a private bathroom, air conditioning, tiled floors and a fridge. We also provide: free internet, maps and linens. Breakfast is self-service.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Breakfast to go
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 09:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for claudia rooms in roma are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very basic room in good location.
Able to explore all of central Rome by foot. The room was quite dated and the batchroom would benefit from a refit. Ettore (manager / owner) was very helpful. Wi-fi is available for 5 euro. Be aware approx 20-min walk to clostest metro station(s).