- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"We were greeted by the lovely receptionist who wanted to make sure our needs were met. We were amazed at the quality of our room, we realise..."
"Got off to a bad start when the room we went to the room we were allocated we found the bed unmade towels all over the bathroom floor and th..."
"Breakfast was very good and staff very pleasant. Room was okay but needs an update, bed not changed at all and I do like a clean cotton shee..."
"Staff very friendly excellent food evening meal breakfast and afternoon tea..."
About the hotel
Bridlington's highest rated hotel is situated on the quiet North Bay seafront, midway between the Harbour and Sewerby Hall, the Expanse Hotel, Bridlington’s largest and most highly graded hotel. There is a lift to all floors and breakfast is included in the tariff. The majority of its rooms are sea facing overlooking the North Beach and the Flamborough Head Heritage Coast.
The Expanse Hotel has a perfect location for a relaxing break , or as your base for discovering the Heritage Coast , the historic hinterland of artist David Hockney’s Yorkshire Wolds. The historic Priory Church and the Galleries and Antique shops of the Old Town are a mile and a half away. There are three nearby golf courses and Golf Breaks are available, please phone to arrange (you will have our number on your confirmation email). Each room is different, but each has private bathroom, flat screen tv , ironing board and tea/coffee making facilities. The friendly C. A. M. R. A. awarded Marine Bar serves traditional cask ales, homemade snacks and meals, whilst in the hotel full English Breakfast is served in the sea-facing Restaurant, as are Lunch and Dinner.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
The Expanse Hotel
We were greeted by the lovely receptionist who wanted to make sure our needs were met.
We were amazed at the quality of our room, we realised it was refurbished as it was immaculate. A huge double bed, a sea view, new carpets, a massive shower and a bath and a table and chairs in the room. The décor was tasteful and subtle yet very classy. Whoever chose the colour scheme and fittings well done. Then at breakfast, two more staff, who were so polite and accommodating. Well done Expanse, we LOVED our overnight stay with you.
The one night stay at the Expanse
Got off to a bad start when the room we went to the room we were allocated we found the bed unmade towels all over the bathroom floor and the rubbish bin full.
Clearly the room had not been cleaned. Back down to reception where they apologised and upgraded us to another room. Even when we were departing they were still apologising for the error which because it was sorted so efficiently was not a problem at all. Overall we had an excellent stay.