- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"We had a lovely stay the staff were very welcoming we enjoyed the evening entertainment there was a nice atmosphere. We had a lovely front r..."
"Nice hotel in the process of being refurbished. We were upgraded to a superior room which was very nice. Staff pleasant and accommodating as..."
"Lovely hotel in a beautiful location right on the clifftop overlooking the sea, we were upgraded to the best room on arrival without even be..."
"The staff couldn't help you enough even though the language barrier sometimes got in the way, we had a sea view which was perfect, nice look..."
"First of all great staff very helpfull. I arrived there way before check-in time but my room was ready it was pleasent suprise. The room was..."
About the hotel
Epitomising the elegant Edwardian architecture for which Bournemouth is famous, The Savoy Hotel is positioned in a superb cliff top location and has been around since 1912 when it replaced an old villa called Ebaston House. As well as comfortable accommodation, the Savoy Hotel boasts a spacious restaurant enjoying garden views, a stylish Edwardian lounge, coffee bar, a large panoramic terrace overlooking the landscaped gardens and outdoor swimming pool. Our location on the south beach is one of our big selling points, turn right out of the hotel and 20 meters away is the beautiful beach and sea beyond.
10 minutes gets you to our historic Bournemouth pier and for shoppers the town centre is just a 15 minute stroll. PLEASE BE AWARE: -We do not offer car parking at the Savoy Hotel as we have a limited number of spaces which cannot be prebooked. There is street parking available nearby though this is subject to availability.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Nice short break
We had a lovely stay the staff were very welcoming we enjoyed the evening entertainment there was a nice atmosphere.
We had a lovely front room looking out to the sea.
The Savoy Hotel
Did not enjoy receptionist shouting "you have a bill" whilst taking our coats plus bags out to the car on the day before we checked out.