- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Found room very tired. Would have appreciate if wifi being available in our room...."
"The room was small but adequate. Staff were pleasant but the duty manager did not seem to be enjoying her position her overall persona was j..."
"Booked this late deal and found that the Hotel was very pleasant. The standard room was good with a side sea view. Everything we needed was..."
"Super room. Super service. Super view...."
"the hotel is in a perfect location and very well done inside, the food was nice, the rooms were basic but clean and tidy. However the staff..."
About the hotel
Built in 1846, The Golden Lion Hotel is the oldest building in Hunstanton and, whilst it has been added to and recently modernised, it still holds on to its old world charm. with panoramic views of the sea and enticing sandy beach; The views across the Wash are stunning and a real feature for us, and sunsets are often a sight to behold. Recent refurbishment has given us a beautiful restaurant, updated function room and some lovely bedrooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 03/06/2015 to 31/01/2020 - Please be aware that there is limited on-site parking at the Golden Lion Hotel; this is charged at a rate of £5 per day; it is subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be prebooked. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Room was freezing cold as the heating was not working and although this did get rectified it took some time a few hours as we reported it when we checked in at around 4pm and it wasn't fixed until around 9.30 pm.
Breafast wasn't great mediocre and the room that it was taken I was a very dark room with no natural light . We had been told on check in that it would be served in the dining room over looking the sea .but when we came down the workman were in and starting to refurbish the room. Not good value at £109.00 for one night would only stay here again if nowhere else was available
Absolutely disgusted with this hotel
Cant believe i paid £99 for this hotel.
Toilet was blocked. I do not recommend this hotel.