- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"Room was very clean and the bathroom was excellent with red hot water and good quality shower the only down side was the air con unit for th..."
"As it says in the title, nice enough room, lovely restaurant down stairs, fantastic deal but only draw back for me is upon arrival I found o..."
"First impression of the room was excellent, but was spoilt by broken window blind, which was also dusty. We had never been here before & did..."
"We stayed here on a Saturday night having been out in the town. It's location is perfect for literally falling into bed with no need for tax..."
"This is third time staying at this hotel and have always found that nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Food at breakfast is excellen..."
About the hotel
Our boutique hotel offers affordable, luxury and first class entertainment, situated in the heart of Dunfermline's city centre. All 17 bedrooms are en-suite with HD flat screen TV's with FreeView; free WiFi access and room service facilities available. The hotel is in an ideal location for business, short breaks and for those who wish to visit Scotland's Capital, Edinburgh,which is a short 20 minute drive from Dunfermline.
Just moments walk away are the lovely historic sites of Dunfermline, including Dunfermline Abbey, Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace, Abbot House, and the beautiful sites of Pittencrieff Park. Dunfermline is an ideal place to visit, Knockhill Racing Circuit, Deep Sea World, Fife Coastal Villages and many beautiful golf courses including St Andrews, Old Course, all of which are within a short driving distance from our hotel. Adjoining the hotel we have a music/club/bar & restaurant complex. Dine@29 is our in-house restaurant which has already established itself as the place to eat in Dunfermline and is a very popular eating destination with the locals. Harlem @ Collective Bar & Nightclub is Fife's Premier Entertainment Venue comprising of 3 bars, private function spaces and nightly entertainment. Please be aware,for all weekend bookings, that noise levels, emitting from the adjoining nightclub, may be higher than normal and on occasion may exceed your expectations. Rooms@29 is a strictly non smoking hotel - if there is evidence of smoking found in room upon check out the card details on your booking will be charged. Please be advised that Monday morning breakfast is continental only. This is reflected in our extremely competitive room rate.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/03/2012 to 12/05/2024 - All guests checking in will be required to provide card details on arrival. These card details are required for room charges / smoking & damages and may be charged if evidence is found for the above. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Nice cheap stay
Room was very clean and the bathroom was excellent with red hot water and good quality shower the only down side was the air con unit for the pub below was right out side the window and could be herd all night but do didn't disturb to much.
a night back in the toon
Overall the stay was adequate not luxurious but VFM.
One negative was no teaspoon to have a cuppa in the room.