This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A stay at An-Nur AnCasa Express Georgetown will surely endear you to one of Malaysia’s finest cities. A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008, Georgetown offers a remarkable fusion of its religious heritage and British-Colonial past — something you’ll witness everywhere you go. Located adjacent to Kapitan Square, where the list of shopping and dining options run long, our budget hotel provides the best inexpensive 3-bedroom serviced apartments in all of Penang.
Each features LCD cable TV, a kitchen, living hall, and private bath. While our in-room luxuries are hard to come by, like our hotel, you’ll soon find that Georgetown will be hard to leave behind. Places such as Little India, Fort Cornwallis, and various Georgetown-only eateries and markets all make for a vacation you’ll take with you forever.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for An-Nur AnCasa Express @ Georgetown in Penang are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet