- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our stay the staff were fab & helpfull rooms were clean breakfast was nice all round a great weekend...."
"The hotel room overlooked the sea and the view was just wonderful. The staff are focused, very helpful and friendly and in the breakfast roo..."
"Would recommend this hotel as it had a good location,friendly atmosphere ,could do with a coat of paint in places, our room was clean and ha..."
"This was my first stay at a hotel for a while, and didn't know what to expect as the tariff of only £50 worried me a little! This hotel is j..."
"Second time staying at the Imperial. Everything ran very smoothly. Was blown away by the view in Room 26. Staff were all very friendly, espe..."
About the hotel
Built into the old stone walls of the old town The Imperial Hotel enjoys a stunning cliff top location offering some of the most picturesque views of both Carmarthen Bay and the Pembrokeshire coastline. The Hotel boasts comfortable accommodation, beautifully decorated public areas, an attractive restaurant with magnificent views along the beach and a patio terrace set directly above the beach and sea, benefiting from the late evening sun. Tenby itself is a special town, big enough for a good range of things to do and a great choice of bars and restaurants, but small enough to be charming and intimate.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/05/2012 to 02/01/2013 - Dear customer, please be aware that from May 25th onwards, on-site parking at the Imperial Hotel will be charged at a rate of £5 per vehicle, per day. Parking will be subject to availablility. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
The Imperial Hotel
Really enjoyed our stay the staff were fab & helpfull rooms were clean breakfast was nice all round a great weekend.
The quality and character of the staff make this hotel come alive.
The hotel room overlooked the sea and the view was just wonderful.
The staff are focused, very helpful and friendly and in the breakfast room energetic and prompt with the breakfast. Our room was comfortable, recently refurbished and we, my husband and I, enjoyed our stay there. The hotel is in the process of refurbishment and the corridors to our room show this.
The most fantastic thing is that it has the thick old castle walls right next to the hotel. it has the feel of a historic hotel.