This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The hotel is located 1 hour from the Takayama train station. Peaceful and excellent, the nostalgic Hirayu onsen will remind you of Japan's good old days. It is located between Kamikochi and Hida-Takayama and provides an ideal base for going sightseeing in Okuhida.
The Sangano Yu hot spring reminds us of the Japanese traditions and feelings that even Japanese are almost forgetting. Please come and enjoy our newest source of pride, the 'Hotakeso Club" which opened in December 2008. The "Hodakaso Club" has eight exclusive open-air baths. We would be pleased to have you feel easy and enjoy local Japanese fare that is an ancient tradition amongst the mountain villages, and an assortment of seasonal "Hida" dishes served on an individual tray.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Sauna , Massage
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hodakaso Sanganoyu in Gifu is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet