- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Good Parking, very clean and helpful staff, very good location I would stop again..."
"Would gladly stay again and recommend...."
"Last minute decision to stay in Exmouth and once again booked into the Imperial. Lovely welcome, lovely room and all delightful. Will defini..."
"Had a lovely stay at the Imperial. Room excellent, breakfast good, wonderful location...."
About the hotel
Designed by the son of Sir Charles Barry, this truly striking Victorian Hotel is set within four acres of its own grounds. We have the look of a classic, white fronted seaside hotel outside, but our recent refurbishment means we now also have a fresh and modern look inside. Here at The Imperial we take our food very seriously – Breakfast is served each morning, and the restaurant offers a varied lunch and dinner menu in our impressive dining room.
The hotel is situated near The Jurassic Coast. Covering over 95 miles of truly stunning coastline from East Devon to Dorset, with rocks recording 185 million years of the Earth's history. Whether you come for the sea, the beautiful Devon countryside or to explore the town, we are sure you will be delighted with your stay at The Imperial.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/02/2013 to 01/02/2022 - Dear customer, please note that on-site parking at the Imperial Hotel is charged at a rate of £5 per vehicle, per day. Parking is subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be prebooked. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Good Parking, very clean and helpful staff, very good location
I would stop again