This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Eilon Travelers’ Hotel is located in Kibbutz Eilon in the Western Galilee. It offers rural accommodations, conveniently adjacent to many local attractions. The hotel borders Goren Park, which extends from Montfort Castle in the south to Keshet Cave in the north.
This large park is a popular destination for trips and picnics throughout the year. The hotel features 28 guestrooms, including vacation and studio apartments, and double- rooms. Kibbutz Eilon boasts a coffee house and mosaic factory, and hosts a squash exhibition. The Betzet River is a short stroll from the hotel grounds, and the beach is just a 10 minutes drive. *** New: wireless Internet access is now available near the reception area.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/11/2011 to 30/11/2020 - Please note, VAT (18%) will be added to the rate for Israeli citizens only. Guests who are not Israeli citizens do not pay VAT. The swimming pool is available between June and August. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet