- 2 guest reviews
"Difficult to fault although quite difficult to find..."
"had a enjoyable stay..."
About the hotel
Gwaenynog is a beautiful B&B in a quiet and scenic location, about a mile from the River Vyrnwy. The stunning views and wildlife of Lake Vyrnwy are also just 9 miles away. We are at approx 600 feet above sea level, so have some amazing views, including the imposing presence of Moel Bentyrch.
We're fully licensed to provide a selection of wine, beer & spirits - even if you're not eating with us. You're assured of a warm welcome at our high quality B&B. There are extremely comfortable beds, powerful showers, sumptuous towels, fragrant shower gels and shampoos. There's a choice of teas and coffee in all the rooms with fresh milk, flat screen TV’s with Freeview & DVD players, and Free WIFI; with varying views from the windows, each bedroom has its own distinctive character. Dogs are not allowed in the house, but there are kennels available in the barn. Why not stop and visit Mid Wales, it's an undiscovered gem.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
excellent bed and breakfast
Difficult to fault although quite difficult to find
had a enjoyable stay