This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
An award winning Four Star Gold Bed & Breakfast, Norton House is a grade 11 listed building dating back to the 1500s, the date ‘1716’ over the front door refers to the modern extension when it became a farm house! Carefully renovated to retain the original stone flag floors, oak beams, inglenook fireplaces, stripped pine shutters and doors, Norton House oozes old fashioned charm and character but provides all the modern comforts our guests could wish for. Jayne & Bill look forward to welcoming you to Norton House, there is a lovely guest lounge, solely for the use of our guests, with roaring log fires in the winter. Here, we greet our guests when they arrive with a pot of tea or coffee and home made cakes to help them relax after their journey.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet